GIDDY UP N GO
Giddy Up N Go Horse Transport is based on the belief that the customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. I understand how to care for horses under the special circumstances of horse shipping. This is vital to your horse's trip and your peace of mind.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best and safest service.
About The vehicle and Driver
- The vehicle and trailer are DOT compliant
- Excellent Driving record
- Commercially Insured/Class A License
- Driver has extensive equine first aid training and experience
- Trailer has tall ceilings and can handle thoroughbreds with no problem
- Truck and trailer is fully inspected and documented before each transport
- Driver has 30 years hauling experience
- Truck and trailer are on a regular mechanical maintenance schedule
- Trailer Tires are 14-ply radials offering the smoothest and safest ride
- Trailer is well ventilated and a wireless thermometer is installed in the truck to monitor the trailer temperatures during hot weather.
- Trailer has 3 12v fans to keep horses cool while driving in the heat.
- Trailer is fully matted
- Trailer is 3 horse slant with dividers
- Trailer stops every 3 hours to allow horses to rest and relax.
- Trailer is bedded down with shavings and urine neutralizer
- Trailer is cleaned after each horse.
- An on board camera is installed in the trailer to monitor each horse
- Trailer is sanitized inside weekly or immediately after sick horses have been transported.
- Trailer carries emergency corral panels for two 12 X 12 pens.
- Trailer carries water